Below you can find the Abstract Submission Form.
The Petrochemistry Conference welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Petroleum Geology
- Reservoir Engineering
- Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery
- Sustainable Energy
- Drilling & Well operations
- Field Development & Production Operations
- Oil and Gas Technology
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Onshore, Offshore Support
- Petroleum processes
- Petro chemistry & Chemical Applications
- Bio fuels and Hydrocarbons
- Exploration & production
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in the Preview Step. The SFG is not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
All abstracts must be written in English.
You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.